Insurance Two Wheeler Policy Overview
The National Insurance Company is India's largest and oldest general insurance company that offers customized and comprehensive insurance plans. It is the only public sector general insurance company to initiate product optimization of both corporate and rural insurance plans.
General insurance of this group is an important area where the company promises to deliver a product that meets the needs of the common man. There are multiple insurance plans such as motor insurance plans, two-wheeler insurance plans, health insurance plans, rural insurance plans, industrial insurance plans, commercial risk insurance plans, personal accident plans, home insurance plans, and other types of insurance, which tailors and customers. Friendly and fully transparent.
Why two-wheeler insurance plans are required?
Two-wheeler vehicles have always been considered important assets of our lives. But driving a two-wheeled vehicle is always dangerous and really risky and we always have to be careful and cautious. But accidents can happen at any time due to not following traffic rules or due to some untoward incidents. And this is the reason why auto insurance plans should be availed to protect yourself and cover all unexpected expenses. Not only that, but natural disasters can also happen at any time, and protection against such an unpleasant event is also very important. So it is of utmost importance to avail of the car insurance plan because.
- Protecting a two-wheeler vehicle is one of the most important assets and investments.
- Plans allow payment of medical bills in case of an accident.
- In the case of accident-related litigation, the insurance company will take care of whether the car insurance plan has been availed.
- This plan protects assets lost due to litigation for which the person has worked hard. And the plans hold the insurance holder to ensure the best value to be paid to the person.
- The car insurance plan pays not only for accidents and natural disasters but also for theft and vandalism. Plans are very well designed and are customized to meet the requirements.
Eventually; When the insurance holder walks out with his two-wheeler there is peace of mind. And He knows, that he has car insurance plans which will take care of him and the car in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
Why take a National Insurance Two-Wheeler Insurance Policy?
National insurance two-wheeler insurance plans have some unique features and benefits which are as follows:
- Low-cost insurance plans with customized coverage are available.
- Fast and hassle-free cashless claim service is available.
- A no claim bonus is also available.
- Swift and faster claim settlement process.
- One can find claim status online.
- The existing No Claim Bonus can be transferred from any other insurance company. Here we will see the overview of the National Insurance Two-Wheeler Insurance Plan.
The important exclusions are as follows:
- consequential loss
- Wear and tear
- Driving with an illegal driving license and alcohol consumption
- Civil war, loss due to war
- Use over personal purposes and limitations
- Use over specified limits
- Damage to tires and tubes until the two-wheeler vehicle itself has been damaged. Under this plan, the company will pay only 50% of the replacement cost.
- Loss or damage to goods due to housebreaking or theft
- Any accidental loss due to consumption of alcohol, drugs.